PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Fire resistant glass fiber is put into the partition fittings and prevents leakage of the compound into electrical conduit or equipment enclosure before its curing. Glass fiber is waterproof, resistant to the agressive atmospheres and is non-susceptible to the formation of harmful spores and mildew.
Option pack for supply
ГОСТ 30852.18-2002 (МЭК 60079-19:1993), ГОСТ 30852.0-2002 (МЭК 60079-0:1998)
– oil production and transportation
– gas production and transportation
– oil refineries
– chemical plants
– ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy
– paper-and-pulp industry
– food industry
– nuclear power stations, concentrating mills etc.
– defense industry
– power generation (CHP, HPP, boiler systems)
– water supply
– waste disposal