Explosion-proof programmable thermostat GTG-PT is applied for control of external electrical devices and mechanisms depending on ambient temperature or the object of measurement. Explosion-proof thermostat GTG-PT is used for automation of processes, maintaining preset temperature condition or for the protection of monitored object from exposure to ambient temperature. Temperature measurement occurs once per second with accuracy 0.5°С.
Explosion-proof programmable thermostat GTG-PT is structurally designed to be enclosed in a single housing with removable front cover with window made from impact-resistant antistatic armored polyester, control buttons arranged on the right side of the device and remote intrinsically safe heat sensitive element with flexible conductor. Two explosion-proof cable glands are provided for connection of external devices and power supply.
Explosion-proof digital temperature sensor is a solid state digital measuring element enclosed in the housing with selected type of mounting and a flexible conductor that provides data communication to the computing device. Input of flexible conductor into the enclosure is performed via cable gland.
The device has emergency mode of operation that switches on when the thermostat loses signals from the sensor due to line break or failure of the sensor. The design of GTG-PЕ allows for replacement of the sensor.
Examples of use of explosion-proof programmable thermostat GTG-PT:
- Monitoring of room temperature and maintenance on the preset level by switchen the heating or cooling device on;
- Power circuit safety cutout in case of overheating or excessive cooling;
- Maintenance of the controlled object in preset temperature mode;
- Fault signaling or temperature threshold exceeding by means of connection of light signaling accessories.
Distinctive features and and advantages of programmable thermostat GTG-PT:
- Option of actuation temperature setting by an operator within the range from -55°С to +125°С;
- Option of setting temperature difference between Tactuation and Treturn within the range from 0°C to 10°C from the value of actuation temperature;
- Two electrically independent changeover contacts;
- Option of connection of controlled objects with AC consumption up to 16 A and alternating voltage up to 250V;
- Option of connection of controlled objects with DC consumption up to 16 A and direct voltage up to 250V;
- Option of remote sensor installation at a distance of up to 30 meters to the device;
- Small sizes of the sensor, simple installation;
- Operation of the product at ambient temperature within the range from -60°C to +60°C;
- Temperature sensor state control and switching to emergency mode in case of signal absence;
- Simultaneous control of up to 4 external devices;
- Simple remote temperature measurement in the selected environment
Scope of application - hazardous indoor and outdoor areas in accordance with explosion protection marking, GOST 30852.13-2002 (IEC 60079-14:1996), dangerous production facilities of I, II, III, IV hazard classes under supervision of Rostekhnadzor and national supervisory bodies of the CU and the CIS countries.
Mounting dimensions of GTG-PT in standard version
Mounting dimensions of GTG-PT/PLANKA in sversion with additional mounting plates
Explosion-proof temperature sensor
|– TU 3400-005-72453807-07
|Length of temperature sensor’s cable in meters (maximum length 30m)
|Number and type of cable glands
|Options, accessories and versions
EXAMPLE: GTG-PT-10-2KNV2NK/PLANKA-TU 3400-005-72453807-07